MaxAus Distributors is an Australian leading Marketer and Distributor of Beauty products for People of Colour, including; Hair Care, Wigs & Hair Extensions, and Cosmetic products in Australia.
- MaxAus Distributors was formed in January 2006 to market and distribute products to People of Colour within the Australian marketplace.
- The company strategy is to manage limited Brands on behalf of overseas manufacturer's within the beauty categories of; Hair Care, Wigs & Hair Extensions, and Cosmetics aligning with market leading companies.
- MaxAus confirmed it position as the leading marketing and distribution company for people of colour by being the appointed Australian distributor for the brands; Elasta QP, SoftSheen-Carson, Hollywood, Chantel, and Zury.
- MaxAus is the only company marketing hair care brands within Australia that were specifically manufactured for People of Colour and has an extensive understanding and access to its target market segment in the Region.
- MaxAus is the only distributor of products for people of colour to supply hair care brands to Australian national retailers.
- MaxAus introduced many local marketing initiatives to increased it partners brand awareness with continual sponsorship of over 20 major events; including the African-Australian Beauty Pageant, and African-Australian Football Championship.
- MaxAus has achieved substantial year on year sales growth which is expected to continue through 2010.
- MaxAus is continually assessing its portfolio of Brands People of Colour within all categories to ensure it is representing the leading beauty Brands for People of Colour.
For more information please contact Phillip (Director of Marketing) at : email@example.com
- The Australian market for People of Colour is one of the fastest growing beauty consumer markets being driven mainly by the influx of African immigrants.
- MaxAus is unique in the Australian marketplace, using a direct marketing approach to consumers and salons / retail locations that compliments the Brands manufacturers marketing that is being executed in other Regions.
- MaxAus conducts extensive marketing for its Brands, through; In-store Events, Print Advertising, Web Advertising, Editorial submissions, E-blast Services, and Event sponsorship to name a few.
For examples of MaxAus direct marketing, please see below:
Price Attack Broadway E-Blast Price Attack Parramatta E-Blast
Price Attack Salons E-Blast